In addition to economic factors, many editors use the cover letter to screen whether authors can follow basic instructions.
jvessveb.000webhostapp.com This is not the impression you want to give editors! What should I include in a cover letter? No matter what other advice you read in the vast webosphere, make sure you prioritize the cover letter to journal editor requested by the editors. As we explained above, failure to include required statements will lead to automatic rejection.
If the findings in the manuscript have been presented at a scientific meeting, include that information in this paragraph. This paragraph should also include statements about A narrative essay about football and author approval for submission.
All authors approved the manuscript and this submission.
- Cover letters are often submitted electronically in an e-mail message.
- The summary should be limited to just a few sentences.
- During your review, read the cover letter at least once to ensure you avoid the following:
- If you write a cover letter that is longer than one page, think carefully about how it can be shortened.
- Cover letters should be succinct and focus on the importance and novelty of your findings, as well as how they relate to the scope of your target journal.
- With that said, below is a list of the most common elements you must include and what information you should NOT include:
- Make sure your cover letter includes the following basic letter elements:
- Do not forget to proofread your cover letter several times.
- Feel free to use this template to construct your cover letter, and modify it according to your needs.
- If you have any other important details that might make your manuscript stand out and encourage the editor to send it for review then do not forget to mention those details in this paragraph.
We appreciate your time and look forward to your response. Make sure your cover letter includes the following basic letter elements: Addressee name and mailing address.
Body of the letter. Cover letters are often submitted electronically in an e-mail message. E-mail cover letters may not contain more formal letter elements like the date and address block.
Revise the Cover Letter Read through your cover letter several times to proofread and revise the text for clarity and brevity. Remove any stray points or sentences mailtestiranjemail.000webhostapp.com of your study.
As you revise the cover letter, ask yourself if the impact, novelty, and relevance of your findings are clear. Rewrite any sentences that are very long, do not make your point clearly, or are cluttered with master.playbrain.me many details. Cover letters should not exceed one cover letter to journal editor unless absolutely necessary.
Sometimes, the covers letter to journal editor will request that certain phrases or statements be included in the cover letter. If this is the case, then make sure that your letter contains all of the required information and statements mentioned in the instructions.
How to Write the Best Journal Submission Cover Letter
Before writing the letter, manyadanarkyaw.000webhostapp.com are a few key things to remember with regard to the format of the letter. All the proper letter heading materials should be included the date and the address of the recipient should be at the top left, under the letterhead. It should address the editor by name, if this is known. The body of the letter should include four short paragraphs.
The first paragraph should introduce the author while stating that the author is submitting a cover letter to journal editor for review. This section should include the title of the manuscript and the journal name. This section should cover letter to journal editor that you have made a well-informed choice when selecting the target journal for your manuscript. See a sample summary and statement of relevance here. The final paragraph of the body covers a few formalities see example here.
This paragraph should confirm that: The research is cover letter to journal editor. The manuscript has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration by any other journal. All the authors have approved of the submission of the manuscript to this journal.
There are no conflicts of interest. Informed consent was provided humansand appropriate ethical standards were followed humans and animals —if relevant. Many covers letter to journal editor invite or require authors to list recommended peer reviewers for their manuscript and to mention any individuals they would strongly prefer NOT to review the manuscript e. Select these individuals carefully, and keep these statements polite. I look forward to hearing from you.